Lance S60The latest product of Supersnow, enables economic production of the best quality artificial snow. Thanks to its lightweight construction it can be placed nearly everywhere. Lances S60 are available in three lengths and equipped with seven water nozzles, three nucleation nozzles and a movable arm. Water intake is regulated by the water supply unit. Lance S60 is available in manual version, as well as fully-automatic. It is a perfect complement to the offer of complete snowmaking systems from Supersnow.
The new construction of the rings installed in 900 Automatic+ increase the quantity of snow up to 105 m per hour and reduce electricity consumption.That’s why the new 900 Automatic+ is one of the best and most economical snowgun in the world.
The latest product of Supersnow, enables economic production of the best quality artificial snow.
- pressure: 15 - 40 bar
- available lengths of lance S60: 6, 8, 10 m
- maximum water intake at 40 bar: 250 l/min
- maximum snow production capacity: 38 m3/h
- snowing angle: 50 - 65 °
- rotation angle: 360 °
TOTAL WEIGHT (WITH WATER UNIT) WITHOUT COMPRESSOR:
- 190 kg for 6 meters alu profile
- 202 kg for 8 meters alu profile
- 214 kg for 10 meters alu profile
- Profile length: 6, 8, 10 meters
- Valve block: manual or automatic
- Power supply from main compressor or lance compressor.
- Mounting of lance: on foundation or on a well
- Mobile lance: wheel chassis with stabilizing legs
- Stationary weather station with measurement of air parameters and with additional measurement of wind parameters.
- A standard weather station, mounted on a lance (the parameters can be used by a few lances or in the event of wireless communication, by other machines within a short distance)
- Additional water temperature measurement.
- Wireless communication of lances in the system.
- A water valve or a hydropneumatic valve (available for automatic lances)
We have had passion for snow since the establishment of our business in 1990.In 1990 we founded Vrådal alpinservice in Vrådal in Telemark, Norway. Since start we have worked with selling used snow groomers, safety equipment and ski elevators. We have repaired and sold parts for ski elevators since the beginning. Our long experience makes our products and service excellent.
Contact informationJan Tore Dahle
913 44 629